If you’re a Business Studies Teacher looking for a new exciting role, look no further.
Here at Bounce Teachers, a new role has arisen. We’re currently looking for a teacher to join a high-performing faculty that steadily delivers positive outcomes for the pupils at an oversubscribed Secondary School in Hertfordshire.
Bounce Teachers are currently looking for a Business Studies Teacher to work at one of our Secondary schools in the Hertfordshire area.
- The school is seeking a Business Studies Teacher for a September 2023 start.
- Paying London Fringe pay scale (£29,344 – £44,919)
- Fixed-term contract for until July 2022, the school would also consider a permanent contract.
- Business Studies KS34 – KS5
- The ability to teach Economics at A-level would also be highly desirable but isn’t essential.
- Experience teaching in Secondary schools
- A minimum of two professional references
- Qualified Teaching Status or equivalent
- Right to Work in the UK
- Have a Child Workforce DBS registered with the Update Service or be willing to obtain one
- A passion for teaching
About Bounce Teachers:
Previously known as Achieve Education, we’re one of London’s fastest-growing supply agencies and work with schools across Greater London and surrounding counties. Whether you are looking for full-time, part-time, permanent or supply work, we have a wide range of teaching opportunities to suit your needs.
Why Work with Us?
- Competitive pay based on experience
- A friendly team of consultants who will search for your dream teaching role
- Refer a friend bonus
- Staff socials
- Equal opportunities
- And much more
If you’d like to hear more about our exciting opportunities within the education sector, feel free to get in touch with Bounce Teachers today!