Bounce Teachers currently have an exciting opportunity to teach Chemistry at a Secondary School in the Barnet area of London.
- January 2024 start date
- Long term supply position
- Teach Science to KS3 students
- Full-time Monday to Friday
To be considered for this role you must have:
- UK Qualified Teaching Status (QTS or QTLS) – applications are welcome from Early Career Teachers as well as unqualified teachers who are looking to start their careers in the classroom.
- Full UK right to work status
- Strong classroom management skills with the ability to forge strong relationships with students and staff alike.
We will be reviewing applications for this role immediately, so if you have a proven track record of teaching Chemistry in a school or alternative provision setting, please click ‘APPLY’ on this job post to get started.
If you don’t hear back within 1 week, please consider your application as unsuccessful.