Bounce Teachers are supporting an oversubscribed Primary School in the heart of Islington by finding a qualified Year 4 teacher to join their team after the Easter break. This is a school that we have been working with for some time now and have several other Bounce Teachers already working there.
- Apply for this vacancy on the job board
- Telephone interview with Nicholas Wade (Bounce Recruiter)
- Face-to-face interview at the school
We are looking for someone with:
- UK Qualified Teacher Status
- A real enthusiasm for the subject and a confident classroom presence
- The ability to build good relationships with students, parents and colleagues
The school can offer you:
- A very supportive and friendly team, with well-developed resources
- The opportunity to teach well-behaved and highly motivated pupils, who are enthusiastic about learning and have a desire to succeed
- The opportunity to make a real difference to our students’ learning experiences
- A strong commitment to continuing professional development, including Teaching and Learning lunches, leadership programmes and many other opportunities
- A very warm and welcoming working environment
- An opportunity to get involved in other school activities such as school trips
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Nicholas Wade at Bounce Teachers. Early applications for this position are advised as the school are keen to appoint as soon as possible.