About the job
We are currently working with a two-form entry school in Waltham Forest who are hoping to recruit an experienced, fully qualified teacher to join the team from September 2023. The role itself is to teach a year 6 class for a minimum of half a term (end of October), but potentially until the end of the academic year (July 2024).
- Qualified Teaching Status
- Experience in teaching Year 6 (at least one year)
- Ability to make a long term commitment
- A minimum of two professional references
- Right to Work in the UK
- Have a Child Workforce DBS registered with the Update Service or be willing to obtain one
- A passion for teaching year 6 students
Why Work with Us?
- Competitive pay based on experience
- A friendly team of consultants who will search for your dream teaching role
- Refer a friend bonus
- Staff socials
- Equal opportunities
- And much more
If you’d like to hear more about our exciting opportunities within the education sector, feel free to get in touch with Bounce Teachers today.