Are you a qualified Science Teacher looking for a new opportunity in the London Borough of Enfield?
We’re welcoming applications from both experienced and newly qualified teachers and are paying to Scale (M1 to UPS3).
The school will support you to:
- Plan, prepare, and deliver high-quality lessons in accordance with the curriculum
- Develop and implement effective strategies to engage students in the learning process
- Assess and monitor student progress, providing constructive feedback and support
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop schemes of work and share best practices
- Foster a safe and inclusive classroom environment conducive to learning
- Organise and supervise practical experiments and demonstrations
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Experience in teaching Science across Key Stages 3 and 4 (including teaching practices)
- Excellent subject knowledge and a passion for science education
- Ability to inspire and motivate students, promoting a love for learning
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Commitment to continuous professional development and keeping up-to-date with current educational practices
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience (full rate from day 1)
- Opportunities for career progression and professional development
- Supportive and collaborative working environment
We’re currently shortlisting, and interviews are taking place over the next few weeks. Please apply now to be included in the process. You will be asked to plan and deliver a lesson, be interviewed, and have an opportunity to meet with the department and the rest of the staff on an official tour of the school.